Thursday, December 06, 2007

Danish Christmas Party

Tomorrow is Christmas party day for both MK and I at our new jobs. I am not sure where hers is (other than it is in Copenhagen) but mine will be in Viborg.


The standard format for these things is:

  • Early start
  • Plenty to drink


  • Plenty to eat

  • Loss of coherence before it is dark (approx 3:45pm)

We are beginning with a beer tasting session before we eat and then I guess moving on to a beer and schnapps consuming session with less emphasis on the tasting.

My worry is that I have to take a train home at 9:30 that arrives in Ringsted at about 2am, I hope I don't sleep until Copenhagen...

Here is J at the zoo in September just because I haven't seen him much recently.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:12 pm

    Was that you internaionally bullshitting in the blog or should that be bog ? I'm quite safe in the knowledge that in the country that invented Carlsberg, you will probably sober up somewhere over the Atlantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:43 pm

    I think he needs to sober up before then in order to get off the train!
    J looks so fascinated with whatever animal he is looking at. What a cutie!
    wrm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:11 pm

    Ok, Ok be carefull, J is Ok, we have had a very nice day, with hot wine in the daycare before leaving and afterwards shopping and visiting the alf´s - in dab´nish- nisser- with great succes. In the bakers shop J was charming the owner so we went out with a big sac of swettties - you will have them . J did not have any ...
    T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:54 pm

    Is that picture of you falling off the toilet? It looks like you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No it is not me and you will notice that he has not really fallen off the toilet, but it has fallen off the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:42 pm

    It does look like you, but not your toilet.
    m

    ReplyDelete