Friday, June 08, 2007

Tram Museum

We went to the local tram museum on Tuesday as it was a public holiday of sorts and the weather was nice. I haven't had a chance to download the pics yet, but suffice to say there were plenty of trams there. I had not previously appreciated how similar trams are to each other, unfortunately not making for the most interesting of museums. The place was also run by nerds as their own giant train set.
We had a ride on a tram or two, J had a lot of fun playing hide and seek (he's not very good at it though) and we ate ice creams, I suppose there are much worse ways to spend an afternoon.
Tomorrow we're off the the wedding in Copenhagen, the reception is on a boat and to top it all off we are staying in a hotel! I'll try to take some pictures, but I am not promising to get around to posting them!

No comments:

Post a Comment