Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Still Dieting

Apparently, the diet that I am following should allow me to lose about 2kg per week until my body fat percentage reaches somewhere between 10 and 12% and then it should level our. I had been following it fairly strictly but not really losing anything like as much as I should so I had to revisit the rules and see where I was going wrong.

There are the rules I should have followed:


Basics
·         NO bread, pasta, rice, potatoes etc
·         NO drinks with calories
·         NO fruit
·         NO Cereal
·         NO Dairy
·         As in NONE. Just don’t do it, even a bit
As much as you want of …….
·         Vegetables
·         Beans/lentils
·         Lean meat
·         Eggs
·         Seeds/nuts
·         Lots of water
·         Coffee
·         Red wine with meals.
       One day a week eat what you want

However, I had decided that I could have milk in my tea in the mornings and the evening and that I could eat some meat products which had some sort of cereal in them such as meatballs and sausages. I have also been eating too many cashew nuts.

This week I have moved over to black coffee (I have also discovered that an Americano is almost as good as a latte if it is good espresso) and ditched the meat products that don't look like pure meat.

As a result the weight loss seems to have picked up a bit again. This morning I was 97.6kg which means that I have dropped 6,5kg since starting the dieting and am now more optimistic about getting below 95kg or even hitting 93kg by the time the Marmotte rolls around at the end of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment