Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Not Fair

Yesterday was a very sad day for cyclists as a guy was killed in a terrible accident in the Tour of Italy. He fell on a fast descent and seems to have died more or less instantly from serious head injuries despite doctors being on the scene within 30 seconds. That's not fair for him or his family.

On a significantly less important level, I am also being unfairly treated by my weight which seems to stubbornly refuse to fall either at all or at a rate which I consider to be reasonable considering how little enjoyment I am getting from my eating these days. I have barely enjoyed a single meal since getting home from England after Easter and yet I don't seem to be losing much or at least enough (in my eyes) weight.

I will be very disappointed if I am not into the 97.somethings by the end of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:32 am

    Same problem here.
    Eat a little less & exercise a little more.
    It can be very marginal, but I'm sure that you knew this.
    m

    ReplyDelete