Monday, May 09, 2011

H12

This time last year I was suffering with back ache after having ridden a 12 hour mountain bike race as part of a team of 3. I can now see that it was the first sign of a more serious problem that hit in June, but I have learned a lot since then and I was happy to be there riding again this year. I was certainly slower than last year and my back ached whilst I was riding, but I stretched as best I could and I have been fine since the ride.

My legs were tired yesterday but I felt generally OK other than being dehydrated so I am ready to get back in the saddle this evening and continue training for the Marmotte with next weekends ride in Jutland with BHP. We are riding the 170km version of a ride we did a few years ago which takes in most of the significant hills in Denmark. I hope I can finish it!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:02 pm

    Best of luck - sounds a long way to go.
    Regards to BHP.
    m

    ReplyDelete