Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Danish

I am really tired of learning Danish at the moment. I think I have now passed the stage of being happy to be understood and am now working in the finer details of grammar and trying to extend my vocabulary.
That is the problem, I don't seem to have a good understanding of how grammar works in English so I struggle to understand when I am given an explanation of how the grammar functions in Danish even though it is more often than not the same as English.
I M tempted to give up again for now, but I suppose I hVe to battle though these last exercise books and have some die of taking the official government certification of competance test when it next happens in th autumn.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:16 pm

    Stick at it - do you have an english grammar book?
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:48 am

    No, we don't have an english grammar book, that might be helpful, any suggestion of titles?
    MK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want an english grammar book. Leave me alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:57 pm

    I'll send one - he obviously needs one but is too proud to admit it.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:56 pm

    does Danish use many capitals in ther middle of words?

    ReplyDelete