Saturday, September 12, 2009

Doing well

Yesterday DK had more morphine in the morning so he was rather spaced out when I arrived. By the time J arrived with T he was more or less back to normal provided that someone was carrying him around where he wanted to go. He ate a big lunch and two dinners which is unusual for him and when I left he was sleeping peacfully and MK was about to hit the sack with her book as well.
I went home and ironed the living room curtains and I am about to go in search of a apaintbrush to finish off the dining room windows.
They should be coming home tomorrow and we hope to get the results of the biopsy on Monday or Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:55 am

    Lunch & two dinners, sounds good to me.
    Is he eating MK's as well or does she get bigger portions?
    m

    ReplyDelete