Friday, March 30, 2007

Backed up to the hilt!

No I am not terminally constipated, but I am very happy that my employer decided to implement this automatic back-up program in the office that takes a copy of everything on my PC every once in a while. I had not been in the office for a couple of weeks, but that was recent enough that I had not lost much stuff (photographs were the main worry).


Now I have decided to invest in a small server thing at home to back up our photographs for safe keeping.



I was just going to use this as my representation of a supercomputer, but I suspect that only one person would know what or who it was so here is another "oh so amusing" picture of what our future server room may resemble.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:02 pm

    Did you mean me?
    Only I would understand.
    WOW!
    Is it a traffic light?
    m

    ReplyDelete