Monday, March 26, 2007

All roads lead to Leeds

We I hope they do because I don't really know how to get to the hotel we are staying in and I know that at least 2 of the 4 passengers will take great delight in mocking me if I can't find the place!

J slept for 13 hours last night although it was far from uninterrupted, it is better than the usual 10 hours of interrupted sleep. Thankfully the fever seems to have gone this morning and there was no sign of stuff coming out of his ears... Lovely.


On Friday I finally gave in and (with permission) went and bought some new biking shoes. Since something weird happened to my feet a year or so ago and they changed shape, I have been squeezing my feet into cycling shoes that were much too small. So off I went and bought some of these ridiculous looking things:

I got the white ones as that is the colour that they had in my size. I don't think I could have bought those orange ones though, the white ones are clown shoe enough in a size 48!
They are fantastic, incredible comfortable, no knee aches and no cramped toes. The best erhm cough pounds I have spent on biking stuff for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:14 pm

    Glad that J is better & no more brain cells escaping!
    Is Wm in Leeds yet?
    He can watch some TV at any rate - "Dispatches" tonight.
    Preparing the school for the funeral tomorrow - hard work.
    The clocks went forward yesterday, so it's really only 7.15pm - must get the dinner on.
    m

    ReplyDelete