Thursday, November 02, 2006

Slow recovery


J seems to be getting better, I think the ear ache has cleared up and the is coughing a little less. It's not much fun being so full of snot when you are that small apparently.


There is snow falling outside the window so I suppose that winter has arrived a bit earlier than last year. The winter here is absolutely awful it will be cold, dark and wet for the next 6 months. That means it must be time to start planning something fun for next year!
BHP and I are hoping to get into the Jeantex Transalpes Race (have I mentioned this before?) that takes 7 days to (no surprise here ) cross the Alpes from Southern Germany to Italy. If there was ever a reason to get in shape and loose some of the enormous gut that I have been developing, then this must be it!
Here is the route from last year:

No comments:

Post a Comment