Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Buying a bike part 2


New information has come to light, a very important requirement has been added to the list

" ...it has to look very nice when not being ridden"

That changes things somewhat so new we have to suggest something artistic, such as Vanilla

I am becoming convinced that a custom Moots is the way to go. Perfect fit and geometry, relaxed position, moustache bars, compact crankset, XTR mountain bike equipment so you can have integrated shifters with hydraulic brake levers. You'd never want to ride anything else!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Will enjoyed your break down on the various types of bike even if you did call my bike a geeky/nerdy hybrid.
    I'm getting a hardtail MTB next the f**king roads round here are no good for a decent bike i've buckled the wheel on my hybrid twice.
    Dickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try riding around the holes, cars, people etc!
    As you may be able to see, my dad is selling the 3 bikes that he has and wants to buy a new one so I am trying to spend his money for him.

    ReplyDelete