Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Ich bin ein Hamburger

I have no idea how to spell any of those German words, but I guess neither had JFK!
Anyway, last night we stayed in a nice hotel and went out for a nice meal: Lemon grass soup served with quail and lentils followed by a selection of very good fish and finally three different creme brulle (raspberry, strawberry and white chocolate). That was the surprise menu and it was a goo surprise.
So US Chrissy presents... hmm Just some ideas, but there is not really any need to send us anything
WM
Gilette fusion razor blades


Palm TX wifi PDA
I'm looking for other things, but need to check details...
JWM
Books
long sleeve t shirts/jumpers
MKM
Shimano 105 9 speed STI shifter/brake levers
Handlebar tape
Pair of jeans, need to get spec...

It's hard work spending other peoples money.......
I'll get back to it later when I've had a rest and I can find some pictures to make it more fun.

OK there are some pictures...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:21 pm

    No gift list for the UK then.
    Small & beautiful is the order of the year - it's the thought that counts, so smile & appreciate the care that went into it.
    Of course, all gifts from Hollylands will be homemade next year - yes, I've declared my intention to retire or do a day a week, officially.
    Spoke to Tim on the phone tonight - what a joy - total twaddle!
    Are you getting obsessed with food?
    What's the town, the people, the weather like?
    No baby Noble, yet.
    m

    ReplyDelete