Monday, November 06, 2006

Domestic Bliss

Autumn Cleaning: Arranging Mum's vast collection of shoes and boots

My weekend was spent putting winter tyres on the car, cleaning, tidying, washing, cooking etc etc. Domestic blisters ahoy. Now the basement is clean and tidy though

At least I managed to clean my bike ready for the winter it is now safely fitted to the turbo trainer for the coming 5-6 months... urgh.

I can while away my time making infinately slow progress towards this table and surrounding junk/bike parts



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:17 pm

    OK, We have skype!
    Infinitely, as in "finite"
    J's picture brought tears to my eyes. What a dear little soul.
    Just had stuffed mushrooms for dinner - George likes them!
    Off to Bicester tomorrow after school, with sleeping bag.
    Glad you're all well.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had spell cheked it!
    J is back to normal, I wish he had been his usual self when you were visiting, he operates about 150% faster and more mischievously (that must be spelled incorrectly) when he is on top form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Claude is still awaiting attention on the floor!
    I don't think I know the white bike do I?
    Dad

    ReplyDelete