Thursday, November 23, 2006

In Copenhagen for a change


Just for once I am at my own office, at least I can get my expenses in!
This will be my last word on our work/life situation. Perhaps I need to learn to express myself more positively because I was not feeling morose when I wrote that post on the train to Germany, it was merely and update on what is going on at the moment.
Anyway, K got home from Sweden at 10:00 and I had enjoyed looking after J on my own for the day with no real problems, actually he is pretty much back to his usual happy self!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:18 pm

    Pleny of herb based advice from all sorts of people there then! My thoughts are that if it was all a great laugh and never a pain in the arse, then it would not be called work! Remember the 3 little billy goats- avoid all water crossing devices that look like you designed and/ or built them!

    Looking forward to seeing you and the family at Christmas- are you going to see our new place?

    Ben

    (I mean 'Sage' advice by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:19 am

    Do you mean 'plenty' of sage advice, by the way?
    I worry (but only a little, as you know) that Ben is a little 'off the wall'.
    Do you cross bridges to get to Hamburg?
    Were they designed by I.K. Brunel or a Dane?
    Why the disabled logo by the box?
    Does this just 'pop up for me, or am I just insecure?

    ReplyDelete