Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Misrepresentation

It seems from the comments to last nights post that I was being overly self pitying. I am not at all, I can see all of the good things that are going on in my life and am grateful for the opportunities that I have. I am not unhappy, just tired and fancying a change.
I have carefully not mentioned my employer by name here, but I am not worried about being found out. Given the job market in Denmark and my current position, there is little doubt that they need me as much, if not more than I need them.


Pride may come before a fall, but that is certainly how it looks from here.
The intention of the post was to let you guys know what is going on in my little world.
Wednesday should be fun, I have J for the duration as MK is off to Sweden for all of his waking hours. I am sure that will be enough to fill another post tomorrow night...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:17 pm

    I didn't realise that you worked for Donald Trump.
    I don't seem to like that man.
    He comes over as an arrogant chauvanist, at best.
    Resign!
    m
    PS Perhaps Richard Branson would employ you. I like him.

    ReplyDelete