Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Brain fart


It took me 3 hours to get to work - damned trains. It appears that if you get on the wrong train going in the wrong direction, you will end up in the wrong place (possibly at the right time, but that is unlikely and of little use). So I spent an hour sitting at Glumsø this morning waiting for a train to take me back where I had come from. Consequently I spent 3 hours getting to work for a meeting (I would otherwise have worked from home again) that was cancelled half an hour before I arrived.
Lesson to learn for today: Check where the train is going before getting on it.
I hope the journey home is better...

Pictures may have to wait, but the winter has arrived today in no uncertain terms. It is about 3 degrees and there has been sleet and snow all morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment