Friday, November 03, 2006

First refusal

It's been some time since I updated my faithful readers on the progress of my PhD project as nothing really has happened. My contact at Copenhagen Business School called me yesterday to say that the first company who had been contacted did not have the time to commit to my research. The upshot of this is that the guys at CBS will continue to look for funding from other companies and I carry on waiting. However, it is a little exciting that my proposal will be printed in the journal of Djøf, the union forlawyerss and other professionals as I understand it.
J is getting better, but still not sleeping much so neitherr are his parents.


Oh and it's still cold!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:15 pm

    The young man has excellent taste in canine toys,

    Elaine and Ben

    ReplyDelete