Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Back to School

The new school year is almost upon us, MK is back in her office from today and lessons start again for J on Monday. That also means that the extra curricular activities are about to get into full swing as well.

J is carrying on with football - no doubt two evenings per week and matches at the weekend as before and is now also doing athletics one evening a week and maybe some other stuff that I can't remember such as gymnastics or maybe tennis

DK is about to start music lessons, swimming lessons and gymnastics as well.

I guess that MK will be going for gymnastics as well so it looks like there isn't going to be a lot of free time for any of us for a while especially as a lot of these sessions are weekend mornings.

As for me, I don't think I will be signing up for guitar this season as I can't imagine having time for it and I still have some idea that I can cycle until October and would like to find some enthusiasm for riding again after putting myself off quite effectively with hard training in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment