Thursday, May 10, 2012

The weather sucks

I managed to get out on my bike yesterday evening after the kids were in bed and do a good interval session without getting wet. I am supposed to do the same session today but so far it has been wet and windy all day.

You can tell that this is not in Denmark by the presence of a  mountain in the background!

The Japanese cherry tree is following the annual ritual of losing all of it's blossom within 24 hours of it first appearing and I am beginning to yearn for some sunshine and warmth. I remember that it was warm for the weekend that BHP and I were in France last summer, but before that, I simply can't remember the last time that I was in some hot weather. It must be a couple of years by now.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:32 am

    Try Cornwall in July.
    Wet & windy for much of the day here but a good w/e forecast.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:10 pm

    Usually wet and windy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:10 pm

    Usually wet and windy!

    ReplyDelete