Tuesday, May 08, 2012

New stuff

I got my new computer yesterday and it is rather nice. Very fast with a nice big screen but the drawback is that it is rather big and heavy. Oh well you can't have it all (unless you have a higher budget than me).

I got home at 7 last night after 6 hours driving on top of a days work yesterday. The Toyota was still at the garage after having the summer wheels put on so I decided to walk down there to fetch it with the spare key. The 20 minute walk turned into a 40 minute walk when I found that it was safely locked inside the workshop.

Bother

I walked back this morning to get it which wasn't such a bad way to start the day.

Here are some more camping shots

Jacksons of Old Arley purchases still going strong after years of (infrequent) use

I think a door or some sort of wildlife net would be a good idea on the shelter

Sausages

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:15 pm

    I didn't know you had a shelter - I could cope with that, for a night, until I really got smelly & wanted a shower.
    Great stuff, a boys' night out.
    J looks as though he was having a great time.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:30 am

    Do this round here and people would think you were a homeless Romanian gypsy child trafficker !

    ReplyDelete