Friday, January 20, 2012

Getting Ready

I am really excited about our skiing holiday this year. J wants to try snowboarding which will no doubt be fun for us all and we are taking 2 grandmothers with us for baby sitting duties so there should be ample opportunity for skiing. It even looks as though there is plenty of snow.
This webcam image may update automatically in which case it will be dark at night!


Having bought skis last year, I did't really need much gear this year, but my long underwear was too big when I was 10kg heavier and I wanted a new ruck sack, so the underwear is on it's way along with one of these.

This weekend I am planning on getting back out on my bike for the first time in a while. Not surprisingly, this coincides with the arrival of the winter. I guess I just have to MTFU and get on with it!

4 comments:

  1. Another shopping opportunity.
    I've bought a pair of sheepskin slippers at a bargain price.
    Anything else I'll need?
    Enjoy the cycling.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:55 pm

    Wtfu and get out on the piste

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:56 pm

    I apologise for my mother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:03 pm

    you should apologise for the language!

    ReplyDelete