Thursday, January 05, 2012

Århus

I have had two bad nights sleep wise and I think I've only slept 8 hours in total. This morning I was out the door at 6:00 for the 3 hour drive to the head office. I was then in meetings until 6 and now I am sitting in a very dull Scandic hotel room having eaten a supermarket salad and working on a bottle of wine.

Now I need to get some work done because I will be in meetings all day tomorrow and then driving 3 hours home after dinner so I won't see the family until Saturday morning. I hope the weather improves for the drive home as it was very windy and rainy this morning and was snowing on the way to the hotel this evening.

Anyway, enough moaning.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:44 pm

    Cheer up, it will be the weekend by the time you get home.
    You should take your hot water bottle to bed, it may help.
    m

    ReplyDelete