Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Flu

I don't think I am really I'll very often, but I woke up yesterday morning with a fever and a general aching all over kind of thing going on. Unfortunately AI am booked on a course yesterday and today in Copenhagen learning about running agile software development project so staying in bed was not an option. The course is very good so far but it was unfortunate that there was no heating in the meeting room all day so I sat shivering and sweating all day. I then had the pleasure of spending my evening interviewing Bulgarian consultants.
Last night was, if anything, worse than Sunday night so there is a lot more sweating and shivering on the cards for the day. Hopefully I will either be better tomorrow or be able to take a day off sick.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:28 am

    Think +ve - shivering and sweating are excellent methods of weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:06 pm

    SCRUM master?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:23 pm

    Yes indeed, I am a certified scrum master

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:38 pm

    Sounds like a bit of a bulgar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:21 pm

    WELL?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:46 am

    I hope that
    1. you are feeling better.
    2. none of this is rude.

    sweating is good.
    m

    ReplyDelete