Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Everyone's sick

DK has had a fever since last Wednesday and has developed a rather unpleasant cough. I am starting to think that it may be pneumonia (probably just bronchitis in reality) and MK is also suffering with the same thing, but she is much tougher than DK. I have been working from home to take care of him quite a lot, but MK arranged to work from home today so that I can go to some meetings in CPH.

On top of that J has been up all night throwing up all over the place so I must confess to being quite happy to leave the house this morning. I suppose it is just a matter of time until I come down with something, but for now I am the only one in good health.

It's typical that the kids get ill as soon as the regular baby sitting service goes on holiday.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear.
    You won't get it - mind over matter!
    I hope that they all make a speedy recovery.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:55 pm

    Take an anti-bug placebo ( a smartie will do) eaten in the open air- the cold kills the bugs and also you don't have to share the tube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another aj excuse for eating choccies?

    ReplyDelete