Sunday, July 18, 2010

Odd July

My back seems to be doing a good job of getting better so I am able to move around and do lots of things that don't involve sitting down or bending over. I am also taking advantage of the fact that the Tour de France is on the television for several hours every day. It's funny that the kids have misteriously developed back ache as well at the moment and have both been working on their hobbling like an old man techniques and lying down to to ease their discomfort...


I think I can acutally take last week as sick leave rather than holiday and therefore take a week off at the start of August when T&B have rented a summer house in Denmark with space for all of us. I can spend some time with everyone at the beach rather than working as I had originally planned and prolong the summer a bit.

Daniel has developed a good appetite so we are expecting him to grow a good biut this summer and it is a nice surprise to have to give him extra helpings of anything other than ice cream.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:30 pm

    We love the photo - best laugh of the day.
    Delighted that the improvement continues - the power of prayer, eh.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:44 pm

    Love the photo too but can't work out if it is J or D??

    E

    ReplyDelete