Tuesday, July 13, 2010

MRI

I called the Doctor this morning so find out the results from my MRI scan. Apparently I have 2 herniated discs which explains why I have pain in the upper and lower leg. I don't know how they can tell, but I am told that the herniation is receding and I won't need surgery, just physiotherapy.

This morning I weighed myself and was 95.6kg which means I have lost nearly 5kg in a week, unfortunately, I think a lot of it is muscle. In the meantime I will stay on the floor and feeling a bit sorry for myself.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:38 pm

    Sorry to hear about your time on the floor! Here's hoping you make a swift recovery.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:14 pm

    I'm glad that you don't need surgery. I hope that it's a bit better today - can you listen to BBC radio whilst on the floor?
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:16 pm

    You can listen to BBC radio anywhere! I recommend the World Service!
    E

    ReplyDelete