Friday, July 16, 2010

No pain killers!

I slept well with some pain killers and muscle relaxants last night and just had 600mg of ibuprofen this morning. Since then I have not had anything which is pretty amazing considering what I have been consuming in the last couple of weeks.

I have made an appointment with a physiotherapist for 26th July and until then it is no sitting or bending forward and just getting on with whatever I can unless it hurts. Sounds good to me.

MK and the boys went to the beach today and seem to have had a good time whilst I stayed home and started making some ice cream to christen our new ice cream maker this evening. I am planning for it to be vanilla with crushed maltesers, but I'm not really in charge so J and DK will probably have the final say.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:08 pm

    Sounds great.
    Hope they enjoyed the beach & you can all go next time.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:20 pm

    Maybe all the other painkillers have had a cumulative effect, if not, get the kids to eat the ice cream off your back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:13 pm

    Makes a change from I scream!

    ReplyDelete