Wednesday, January 06, 2010

A history of Violence


Live is very much back to normal after the Christmas break now, MK is on her 2nd of 3 hospital apointments for the week and work is really busy. J is off nursey to try and avoid contaminating DK with anything before his operation and there is a slight feeling of cabin fever in the house as a result.

Anyway, last night we saw a history of violence on DVD. I thought it was a really excellent film although I think MK was a little scared by it all. Despite the title, it wasn't really a slasher fillm, but there was a little gore to deal with.

MK is hoping that we can get a night off to go and see the new film with Hugh Grant and Sarah Jessica Parker. Great.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:36 pm

    I've watched it a while ago and it's a good movie, intense. No idea about the one with HG and SJP( don't like her much). We loved Avatar and Sherlock Homes.
    We watched the video several times and loved seeing J & D. Our thoughts are with you all.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:56 pm

    Is it a light romantic comedy?
    We watched a "Miss Marple" DVD with peter, from my bumper retirement pack, last week, & found it most enjoyable.
    I have now watched 2 of these in two & a half years. At this rate they will last me until 2020, by which time I shall have forgotten them & can start again.
    Perhaps I have already.
    Oh dear.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:56 pm

    Is it a light romantic comedy?
    We watched a "Miss Marple" DVD with peter, from my bumper retirement pack, last week, & found it most enjoyable.
    I have now watched 2 of these in two & a half years. At this rate they will last me until 2020, by which time I shall have forgotten them & can start again.
    Perhaps I have already.
    Oh dear.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:00 pm

    Shall I go for the full set?
    Sorry, using a mouse as the built in one is an ex-mouse.
    m

    ReplyDelete