Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Working from home is great


I have been mostly working from home for the last couple of weeks and it is marvelous. I can get out of bed and be on-line in a couple of minutes and also save at least a couple of hours of commuting time each day. There are drawbacks, it is more difficult to get things done when you don't see your colleagues, but as most of them are on holiday it doesn't matter.
Other exciting news is that I had a message from someone I have never met before meaning that my global audience is growing. ( I think she was in the US based on the comment that her husband watched the Tour in the mornings)
Anyway, to keep the regular reader happy, here is another picture of the little guy helping to unpack the new phones... (won't work now, I'll put it up later)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:52 pm

    the baby photos keep your father happy too!
    On the American side
    can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:37 pm

    OK so you're all promises & no delivery!
    I've spent today with grandson no 1, which involved grtting up at 6.00am & driving up the M40 at ridiculous speeds for an hour to arrive by 7.30am for Elaine to go to work.I had a great day. Tim is fantastic. We have had a great day. I went in the lotus with the baby-seat attached to the front passenger seat & took Tim out for a couple of short runs, the second to Bicester Village to pick up a new suitcase that we couldn't carry home earlier in the day. Tim helped me wheel it quite a long way to the car.
    I have to admit that he would rather sit in the driver's seat & "pretend" than go for a spin.He can get in & out very well, which is quite funny. Was it hot or what today? HH new shorts for T & me(hot chilli red)His look better!
    I spent Friday with Jessica. We went to a farm (Ash End House - remember?)She charmed everyone, loved the clock golf, despite no balls or clubs! She "didn't like" the goats, sheep, horses or cat.
    She liked the turkeys, so all was not lost.Two legs good, perhaps.
    T de F finished. If they went faster it wouldn't take so long!
    I hope that ypur'e working hard enough

    ReplyDelete