Friday, July 28, 2006

Oh no, not again...


I am extremely disappointed to hear about Floyd Landis's A sample testing positive, if it proves to be a correct result and that he did take testosterone before stage 17 then I think he will have to have the Tour win taken from it and that could be the beginning of the end of pro bike racing as we know it. The media interest will go ( it is already waning) and the sponsorship money will soon follow. There does seem to be some hope that Floyd's result is a false one and many have been cleared in the past following this kind of result. I really hope that this is not the going to be the third consecutive Grande Tour tainted by doping...
On a much happier note, here is J in his Hawaiian outfit.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:26 pm

    This photo does not do him justice. I hope someone reads this & proves W wrong!GN aka Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:21 pm

    Dad and Grandma Maureen think the outfit looks great. We thought it would be too big.
    I think testosterone is administered through a patch - I was stunned by the hypodermic photo - thoughts of someone in hospital or worse.
    Love
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:36 pm

    glad to hear the eagle has landed. My ....what big feet you have ! ajen

    ReplyDelete