Thursday, July 06, 2006

Home alone

M and J are going to the beach for 10 days or so with her parents, I am joining them for both weekends, but that does mean that I will be home alone for 4 nights ! (I am going to Hamburg for 2 nights next week)
It is not often that I get to do this so the plan is as follows:
Thursday night - ride bike then clean and service it
Friday - hopefully work from home and then spend a few hours riding to the beach
Saturday - relax
Sunday - spend a few hours riding home again
Monday - work and who knows what else
Tuesday - work from home, short bike ride then take the train to Hamburg (this is very exciting and will no doubt feature largely in another dull post
So that's it really.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:08 pm

    Hi.
    I'm sure that you are at the beach by now(7.00pm,here) so you won't readthis until you return.
    Hope that the sun shines, it's much more normal here today, still, it is Friday so no moaning.
    I'll book flights this w/e - keep falling asleep during the week without achieving anything.Waking up at 4.00am with the birds doesn't help.
    8 more get-ups, no more Fridays (training day next week)
    Love to everyone. Mum
    ps Letter today from Midshires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:05 pm

    Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    ReplyDelete