Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sitting, but not sleeping


Well J has now learned how to sit himself up from lying down and he is increasingly communicative and fun to play with, but he is still unable to sleep for more than 4 hours in a row and stay alseep after about 05:30. At the moment this is not really my problem as i have the "work clause" which allows me to sleep through the night time duties, but it won't be long before I have to step up to the plate and deal with him in the night when we are both working again...



It was great to see the stage of the Tour going up Alpe d'Huez yesterday, it reminded me of the painful hours that were spent riding around there last year, I don't think there is a better place in the world to ride a bike on the roads.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:32 pm

    this was NOT posted by your mother!
    GN aka Mum.

    ReplyDelete