Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Argh!

Isn't it annoying when you make an effort to get to a meeting and then it is cancelled? I have dragged my sweaty arse into the office today for a meeting this afternoon, only to have it cancelled at the last minute. The result is that I am stuck in CPH until about 10:00 this evening waiting for my mother to arrive at the airport. It is also very hot in here.
I have just installed some widgets on my desktop from Yahoo though and they seem pretty cool! I now have an analogue clock, weather forecast and check of my yahoo mail account floating around the desktop ( I can also have a picture frame that runs through my photos and an Outlook link to to-dos etc)
In the meantime, here are some feet.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:08 am

    Right. I'm here now. Excellent journey & in "William's Little World" for a week.
    Jeremy is asleep. outside, "God's in His Heaven. all's well with the world!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:04 am

    is this William's block or his mom's communication system?
    How many got the Animal Farm reference? or does it have two r's
    DAd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog (as in weblog)
    I didn't get the animal farm reference, but i have been trying to explain that it is my blog, the whole world can see her comments and email would be a better tool. The answer was that it is easier than email and has pictures of Jeremy on it!

    ReplyDelete