Monday, July 10, 2006

Back from the edge

The edge of the island that is! I am home alone again and unfortunately there is an air of old mother Hubbard about the house. I had sour(ish) milk on my breakfast and cereal for my tea last night.
I have also done something to my back so I am struggling somewhat. Getting out of bed was tough, putting socks on was tough etc etc. I hope it gets better quickly. I think it could be related to the fact that I have cycled hard for about 60km each day since last Thursday and on Saturday I lowered my handlebars a little. Maybe they're going back up again tonight.
Pictures of the lovely weekend spent at the beach will be duly posted when the wife returns with the camera!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:19 pm

    hi.
    Mum & Jen here - down for the very long awaited graduation of no 3 son at B'ham Uni.
    Hard day.
    Quite chillly today but better tomorrow for enrichment day - thank-you God.
    Awaiting George. What's new?
    Put those handlebars back up & go swimming - good for the back.
    Just going to look for flights.
    Love Mum aka GN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:14 am

    I find some information here.

    ReplyDelete