Friday, July 21, 2006

Amazing Floyd

Floyd made an amazing come-back yesterday, the likes of which has not been seen since the days of Mercx. In a move requiring such balls that it is a wonder he can ride a bike, Floyd attacked with 150km to go and basically whipped everyones ass. Fantastic.
However, as only my mum reads this, i should note that everyone at home is well etc etc. We are looking forward to seeing her next week and I hope that by then J will have overcome his latest round of sleeping problems...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:37 pm

    Tour de what?
    Whats wrong with pictures of the family?
    Now that you have pointed out that I have a wider readership than one, I shall have to mind my syntax.
    Having dinner with the family.
    See ou next week. GN aka Mum

    ReplyDelete