Friday, November 18, 2011

Vests and HP7a

Our parcel arrived from M&S yesterday with trousers for MK, pyjamas for DK, Christmas cards and some vests for me.

I don't remember the last time I wore a sleeveless vest, but I must say that it's pretty good. I can appreciate the warmth but I don't have a clearly visible t-shirt showing where my shirt is unbuttoned at the top. Win!

I am in Jutland at the moment working on getting one of my projects to go live with some consultants. It is weird to be away overnight for work on a Friday, but such is life. We made up for it last night by having a mini Friday night and watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1. The film wasn't exactly joyful, but it was very well done and seemed to scare MK rather more than a kids film should.



Tomorrow night is gala (ball) night at MKs school so we are getting dressed up. I understand that she is somehow working for the evening so I don't yet know if it will be fun or boring. I'll report back on Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:39 am

    I'm sure that it was fun & a lot less scary then Harry Potter.
    Glad the vests are such a hit, I believe that they do matching white Y-fronts - watnr some for christmas?
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:39 am

    I'm sure that it was fun & a lot less scary then Harry Potter.
    Glad the vests are such a hit, I believe that they do matching white Y-fronts - watnr some for christmas?
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:40 am

    I'm sure......
    Could this be the onset of a nervous disorder???
    mmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:13 am

    Sleeveless vests ? Add a gold chain and anything with a burberry plaid and you could introduce the chav concept to Denmark.

    ReplyDelete