Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Practice makes perfect

I am not entirely sure that practice necessarily leads to perfection, but I could certainly note at my guitar lesson last night that a lack of practice makes things deteriorate.

The last 2 lessons have been the last 2 times that I have played the guitar and I struggled a bit to keep up with everyone else and I am sure I played some bum chords as well. I have been too busy over the last couple of weeks with work, Danish and decorating to spend time on the guitar and it has been tucked away whilst the work men are in which doesn't help.

I must get some practice in this week so that I am ready for the Christmas get together with the class and families in 10 days time.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:05 pm

    You never got away with the "no pratice" regime with the cello either.
    Activities which prevented practice in those days were eating & sleeping, I recall.
    m

    ReplyDelete