Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Missing post

I sent a post from my phone yesterday but it appears to have not appeared - so to speak.
I spent 4½ hours in a 3 written Danish exams yesterday which felt like quite a long time. I think it went OK. The question and answer bit was pretty easy as it appears to be in all the previous papers that I have seen. The great unknown is how much of a mess I made of the 200-300 word text I had to write. You get a ridiculously long 2½ hours to write it and as a result I think you tend to over analyse what you are writing and probably correct it so much that you start changing things are are right in the first place.
I'll find out soon enough (2nd December I think) and then if I have passed, I will take and oral exam on 15th December.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:10 pm

    I'm so glad that I don't have to do exams any more, or have I just forgotten to turn up.
    I'm sure it went well.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:01 pm

    When your phone starts making the executive decisions it may be time to change.

    ReplyDelete