Thursday, November 24, 2011

New phone

My iphone 3G is now about 2½ years old and is pretty slow and rather battle scarred. I guess I could get my boss to agree to buying me a new one, but I can't decide whether I should try to change it now or wait until the iphone 5 is released in about a years time.
I have also considered getting a lesser telephone as an interim until the iphone comes out next year, but then I think I'd have to transfer everything that I use in itunes over to an android based program and also figure out how android works. The advantage would be that I could get something smaller and faster and a bit less antiquated.

iphone 4S

I am pretty sure that I'll just wait, but if I'm going to replace it, it may as well be now, there is no point waiting for 8 months then getting a phone that will be superseded 3 months later.

Sony Xperia mini pro
iphone 5???

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:02 pm

    Mobile phones, the only time men brag about small abd quick being best !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:58 pm

    There will always be a new one round the corner. If you get a 4S we could talk for free with an app called viber
    wrm

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have had the opportunity to do that with Skype for years!
    I just got the ok from my boss to order a 4s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:25 am

    Yes,yes,yes!
    The joy of a new mini-gadget.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:49 am

    SAD,SADDER,SADDEST.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:12 am

    Bleep bleep.....

    ReplyDelete