Friday, September 23, 2011

Late night in Burger King

It's a very long time since I last found myself sitting eating in Burger King at 11:00 at night. The last time I did it was probably over 10 years ago and I was almost certainly one of the loud and annoying drunk people on that occasion.


Last night Bert and I worked until 10:30 at the office and then went to the hotel to check in before trying to find something to eat. The options were Burger King or 7-eleven - so no choice at all then. I only went with Bert to get some fresh air, but in the end I had a chicken salad without any dressing that was almost edible!


The hotel was fine and I enjoyed plenty of scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast to make up for last night and I am looking forward to a decent meal at home this evening

No comments:

Post a Comment