Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pilates

Last night whilst MK was out at her gymnastics session I decided to have a go at resuming my Pilates program. I tried it a couple of weeks ago but wasn't at all comfortable with bending in half as it hurt my back, but over the last week, I have felt no pain or tightness in my back at all so I thought I'd give it another shot.

Success!

I (just) managed to complete the 40ish  minute workout without any pain in my back although it did hurt my stomach muscles a lot in the right way. I was expecting to be aching this morning, but that seems to be fine too so I suppose I am now well on the way to recovering fully from the herniated disc.

The odd thing about posting this today is that I am working from home today waiting for our new bed to be delivered. (It arrived whilst I was typing this.) We decided to get a Tempur bed whilst I was suffering with my back as the old (well not that old) bed seemed to have developed a certain amount of sagginess and we have never been too thrilled with it. I just hope that we are happier with the new one for longer than we were with the old one.

No comments:

Post a Comment