Monday, August 16, 2010

Back on the treadmill

Today marks the end of an era; the dynamic duo has been split up because MK is back at work and DK is in day care. That meant that the alarm went off at 6:00 this morning and we all had to get ourselves ready and out the door along with G&J who were coming with my to CPH for their flight home this afternoon.

It seems that MK had a hard time dropping DK off, they were both unhappy before they left the house and I don't expect it got any better. Thankfully DK is being fetched early so that he will have another short day before slowly having to manage longer days without Mummy. It is a shame that we will lose a lot of our flexibility and life will have to get more regimented, but it is also a good thing for DK to spend more time with some other kids and for MK to get back out into the world and start work again. I hope that DK will find the company helps him to improve his speech and gets him ready for the move up to Børnehave next year.

This afternoon I am going to the Physiotherapist again for a follow up session and to find out when I can get back into action on my bike. I am really missing getting some regular exercise and I don't think it can be too long before my waistline starts to show the lack of activity either.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:35 pm

    Thanks for a lovely break with the family.
    Aj & I had a good day in CPH & a scrummy lunch in Illums.
    The big orange bird arrived more or less on time & G & JR met us at Stanstead.
    m

    ReplyDelete