Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Counting the minutes

Tomorrow is my last day in my current job and the winding down process is dragging on a little.
In the meantime I have been copying and deleting files from my C: drive and generally tidying up for the exciting swap over to a new computer. This time I am getting another Dell and I already have my iphone so I should be up and running by the end of Friday.

In the meantime, I am hoping that Crank Brothers are going to start making their rather nice wheels in 29er sizes...



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:33 pm

    Enjoy the last day & the walking out.
    Dell has arrived here.
    I believe that Raleigh make 29ers.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:05 pm

    So has the PINGVIN and card. Many thanks Kathrine very thoughtful.As Gill has already commented should get me up and moving. Feeling better already despite having canned the Z trip today. G

    ReplyDelete