Friday, April 17, 2009

All quiet on the blogging front


This week has been fairly hectic despite (or perhaps because of) it's abbreviated length. I spent 2 days in Belgium and 2 days at home recovering from the trip to Belgium. Next week will be similar in that I am on the 06:35 flight to Brussels on Monday morning, but then it takes a different turn in that I fly directly to Barcelona on Monday night for a full day workshop on Tuesday before returning home at about 11 on Tuesday night. I plan on taking the remainder of my employment a little easier, starting with cycling to work on Wednesday and not working more than 45 or so hours for the week for a change...

This weekend we will be out and about doing various stuff including a trip to the woods and dinner with T&B and MK is taking J to handball and a concert at the library. I will try to take some photos as I think I have been neglecting my duties to the absent grandparents for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:45 pm

    yes you have, but I forgive you as you have been busy.
    Do the handball & concert run concurrently?
    Enjoy the walk in the woods.
    m

    ReplyDelete