Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A little older

But not much wiser.

So far my birthday has been very nice, MK and the boys gave me a new cycling jacket the same as this blue one on the left. It is from Rapha so about as high quality as you can get.

This evening the in-laws are coming for supper and we are planning on making pizzas and drinking some nice Italian wine.

Hopefully the evening will end up more relaxing than last night when MK had the mothers group over for tea. After a couple of hours of 4 kids screaming and running around the house I decided to hide in the basement and tidy up a bit. At least I am now ready for the winter indoor riding season, I just need to get rid of some of the cobwebs...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:59 pm

    Happy Birthday to you!
    I'm sure that you will look stunning in your new gear - blue is always a good colour.
    I have a pretty sharp pressie at home for you....later.
    love, M

    ReplyDelete