Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Sick

On Monday evening I went for a bike ride seeing as I was home in time from work and the sun was shining. It was very pleasant and I suspect will be the last evening ride of the year in the daylight. Unfortunately by the time I went to bed I was feeling pretty crappy and then yesterday morning I woke up feeling awful. I had been up several times during the night and my stomach was in turmoil.
However, I had a lot to do at work so I went to the office as usual. That turned out to be a mistake as I felt terrible and couldn't really concentrate so I came home and surfed the sofa for the afternoon.
Today I am feeling somewhat better but have decided to work from home anyway and take it easy a bit.
Excitingly enough I can see that I have secured my 25000th hit today. I suppose that my audience is unlikely to grow at all whilst I continue writing about my fairly mundane life that is only of a little interest to a few people. Now if I decided to write about nothing but bikes, then maybe more people would be interested...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:57 pm

    Yeh!
    They make the details of your sickness sound exciting.
    Hope that you are better & have not contaminated the family.
    m

    ReplyDelete