Thursday, October 02, 2008

The morning after

No hangover, no feelings or regret or guilt - must have been a boring night then?

Well no, not really, I had a really nice day yesterday. A relaxed workshop lasting all day at work, tea when I got home and then I made lots of lovely pizzas for dinner with the Danish arm of the family. For those interested, the pizzas were topped with combinations of tomato, chorizo, salami, Gorgonzola, mozzarella, basil and ham. MK had made a great dough and we were quite happy with the results.

MK's family had clubbed together and very generously bought me a new bike light for my planned commuting. Thank you again. It is about the size of a marker pen but seeing as it uses a lithium battery and an LED, it is very bright and runs for a long time. In some ways I can't wait to use it, but really I don't want the darkness to arrive and necessitate it!


This morning DK had a check up at the hospital and all of the many people in the room seemed to think that he is doing just fine. Another good day is shaping up then.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:38 pm

    Well done, DK!
    A good day all round.
    m

    ReplyDelete