Monday, October 27, 2008

Now is the winter of...

We returned home to a reasonably sunny Denmark on Saturday after a very pleasant week relaxing in England. Unfortunately winter arrived yesterday, it was dark, windy and rainy the whole day and we didn't really manage to get outside at all.

J was climbing the walls by the end of the day and we were all a little irritable. Thankfully we just sat around and relaxed, did some washing and ironing and cobbled together some Spag Bol for supper.

So far today I am happy to announce that our summer holiday accommodation for 2009 is booked and the deposit paid and MK, J and DKs flights to Birmingham have been booked courtesy of SAS Eurobonus points so at least the torture of taking 2 kids on the plane alone will be cheap, if not cheerful.

I am planning to get my bike on the trainer tonight and start the winter training program in earnest so that I can work towards my 2009 goal of the gold award in the Marmotte in the summer.

Maybe I'll find some pictures for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment