Friday, October 10, 2008

TFI Friday


Despite having a day at home sick - during which I did more or less a full days work anyway, it has felt like another long week. We have a list of things to do at home as long as my arm and the progress is generally slow. I am hoping that I can mow the lawn for the last time, put away the garden furniture and pull some weeds out around the hedge and our fruit bushes before cycling to our friends house for dinner on Saturday evening and the maybe we can hit the Zoo on Sunday if the weather is up to it. Last time we were there we bought year passes but are yet to use them again.

Onto my favourite subject - bikes. I am still waiting for some information from Germany about when they may be able to delivery the frame that I ordered and paid for in June. So far there is no news so I have given them a deadline of Wednesday next week before I order one of these instead and get it when we are in the UK next week.

I mean the bike of course, not the shed.

Have a good weekend.

4 comments:

  1. the orange frame looks a lot nicer!
    wrm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:01 pm

    I know but I can't get one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:02 am

    We have a shed that you can have.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:27 pm

    That shed is mine!

    Anyway I am relaxing here in the Heathrow terminal 5 club world lounge. It seems to be like an all inclusive holiday- Food and drink of all types and it costs nothing...... well the ticket was quite expensive, but this came free with it!

    ReplyDelete