Friday, October 03, 2008

No bikes

Despite the fact that I should get my new bike this afternoon, I will resist the temptation to witter on about it again as I can see that more or less all of the posts here for the last week are bike related.

Last night I put a few things for sale on eBay, including 3 old watches that I never wear and one that I have never worn at all. It's fun watching things sell on eBay, I think it's actually a lot more fun than buying stuff because at the end of it you know you'll be better off and rid of something you didn't need rather than the opposite being the case for most purchases.

Of course I needed to take some photographs of the items and empty out the camera memory so here are a few of the shots I found.



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:34 pm

    New ground rules for watch ownership, then.
    Sounds sensible/aligned with non-collectors, eg me.
    Nice photos of the boys.
    Enjoy the new bike - hope that it stays dry enough to ride it.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos - DK has his dad's nose!
    Is he smiling in the first photo?
    Did the bike arrive?
    WRM

    ReplyDelete